Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

My Fashion Sense (Part 1)

This post(s) are a response to Farm Girl at Home's blog post on modesty. I will not be talking about modesty on this post, but on the next post. This post will be on the top of my fashion sense and what types of clothing I like.



My favorite types of shirts are graphic tees and polos. I have a thing for polos. They are simple yet classy. My favorite store is Lacoste, and sadly they don't have one in Oregon. They are expensive though. :( The last one one I got was on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. I was a couple inches shorter and weighed barely over a hundred pounds. Now ten pounds and 2-3 inches later I can barely fit into the shirts. I guess that is what happens when you grow. :D The second shirt is a type of polo style I like. I believe the brand of the picture is Ralph Lauren, which is also expensive. I find this style at many other stores which are not as expensive. Oh, an graphic tees! I'm an artistic person so yah.


I'd also like to add I love this style of jacket. It is usually refer ed to as "trench coat". I saw this type of jacket in black, which I prefer. The ones, though, I have seen have been over 300 bucks, one even over 3000. (The 3000 dollar one was from a company called Blueberry and is very expensive. It was a very nice coat though. People with all their money!)

My favorite type of shoe? I enjoy wearing tennis shoes, flats, army style boots, Mary Jane's, and some styes of heels. I dislike uggs and gladiator sandals for some reason, they just don't appeal to me. I don't wear heels very often. I like the black ones that have straps around the ankle. I love to wear tennis shoes at school. It is simple for me since I'm a simple person. (Haha, not really). I just adore mary jane shoes. Who says little kids are the only ones who can wear them! There are certain styles for teens/adults also. They are cute. :)

Now for this section, I will tell you what I wear on a daily basis. Much of the items I've mentioned I don't actually wear. I usually just wear the jeans and t shirt to school. I wish I could have the courage to dress how I like. Right now, it is hard for me. Money and all, haha. Anyway, my next post is going to be the real topic.

The link for Farm Girl at Home is
farmgirlathome.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts.... ^_^