Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Time!

School is finally over for most people, and that means fun, fun, fun!

Did I end school today? No. I finished school last Friday afternoon. It would of been much better if people did not talk so I could of finish my final in peace! Also in my graphic arts class, nobody was listening to me! No one ever listens-. *Ahem* Sorry about that! My school played "School's Out" over the intercom. That was a terrible idea since you could hear the static from the microphone. Unlike most, I did not have people sign my yearbook (Since nobody seems to do that at my school anymore). I just wanted to get the heck out of that place. Too much hugs and kissing going around.

Summer is what I've have been waiting for since school started. (Sorry this post is a month late. I forgot to publish it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts.... ^_^