Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Day in the Snow

Today was unexpected when I actually saw snow outside my window. The night before I could hardly sleep due to the fact that I was nervous about whether or not I would have school. Lets just say I'm "calm and collective" right now. Yes, I still have my math homework to do, but its just twenty or so problems. haha

I went on an hour walk around my town, and just to let you know it was just like any typical walk I go on. As you might have guessed if you have read my old blog, I rarely ever put any pictures of my actual life. Well, I felt in the mood to show some pictures. Yes, I do not have as much snow as you would have thought. In actuality, just a little more than this amount of snow can cancel school. (Which it did).

So what did I do? I walked, went to the park, then to Starbucks.

When I go for walks, I always have to go to the small local park. Why? I have things on my mind, that's why. I swing for about fifteen to twenty minutes while I listen to my IPOD. My brother always makes fun of me for swinging while listening to my IPOD. It isn't any different then what I normally do on swings. Think Because I can relax while swinging, I imagine of an imaginary world or certain situations I can get into. Please don't get me started about what they are about.

I headed off to Starbucks after I sat at the park. Starbucks rarely makes my hot chocolate as hot as I want it. Hot, not medium- hot. I am picky, but so is the rest of my family. Both my parents have thrown away a drink because it was terribly made.(I did not know what was wrong with it due to the fact I never drink coffee). Yes, what a waste of money. It is so hard with prices going up these days.

That was it for me. I had nothing else to do. I went back to my house. During the time of my walk, I felt something. I realized I was walking alone while others had someone around them to talk to. My classmates I saw wouldn't even look at me. (I live in a small town). It is very hard these days for me,especially with the dramatic increase of insults I get from people. I wonder what others think of me, but in reality I should not care what they think. Being human, it is hard not to ignore what people say about us. I guess we have to live through it all.

Currently noon, I write this post. Hopefully I can get more pictures for you to see. I'm not a "photo person", more of a "film person". I prefer to make movies then to take pictures. I plan on making videos in the near future. Don't know if I'm going to post them on here or on my YouTube channel. I'll tell you otherwise. Anyway, have a nice day. Hopefully I'll get going on my math homework......

-Meghan ^-^

Here are some pictures



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts.... ^_^