Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Another Update Post!

As of today, I have been thinking of opening my own webiste just for video. I might have 3 short films shot before school finishes in early June and I would like to put them somewhere. Overall, I just want a place to put my work. For blogger it is very hard because you can only create one post with the other pages. I don't want to open another blog because I don't like keeping up with both of them. I have a livejournal it is hard to update often.

My second update is that starting this summer I might be writing my posts in other languages. They won't be entirely in a different language, but there will be bits. I really want to practice my foreign languages. By the way, I am learning French and Japanese. I do know a little Spanish, but don't see me using it since I barely remember anything.

My last update is that I will soon get photoshop (Hopefully CS5) for my PC. I also might get dreamweaver. It might take a few weeks though.

I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to posting more. It will be harder because my APUSH exam is coming up the first week of May so I need to study. After that, I will get more into blogging, short films, design, and maybe vlogging which I have always wanted to do.

Have a good day!

-Meghan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts.... ^_^